The shipping costs are rising, contact us for a real-time quote.
HDMI repeater Extender 120M over cat5e/6 UTP cable 1080P 3D:
HDMI Over Ethernet is based on TCP/IP standard.
It transmit your HD display with the high resolutions up to 395 feet(120 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source by using one CAT 5e/6 cable.
With the advantage of displays by using an TCP/IP standard.you can extend your HD video to multiple Ethernet Switch
Connection and operation
1. Connect the HDMI source(such as DVD,PS3,STB) to the HDMI IN of Sender.
2. Connect the IR sender to the Sender IR OUT Port,and Be Directed at HDMI video source`s IR receiver.
3. Connect the HDMI out of Receiver to HDTV display.
4. Connect the IR receiver to the Receiver IR IN Port.
5. Use one Cat 5e/6 cable up to 120m to connect the Sender and Receiver.
6. Plug two pieces of 5V power supply into the Sender and Receiver.
7. Power on the HDTV display and HDMI source.
1.Following TCP/IP standard.
2.Support HDMI 1.3 protocol.
3.HDCP1.1 &1.2 protocol compliant.
4.Support point-to-point mode,one point-to-many mode and cascade connection mode.
5.Support IR extender function allows IR remote control of Source devices from remote viewing location by sending IR commands received
in the vicinity of the Display back to the Source devices.
HDTV Resolutions: 480p,576p,720p,1080p
Audio Sample rate: 32kHz,44.1kHz and 48kHz
IR remote control: 38kHz;NEC
HDMI HDMI: 1.3
HDCP HDMI: 1.2
Power adapter: 720/1080p@60Hz
Power consumption HDMI Sender: 3W HDMI Receiver:3W
Operating Temperature/Humidity: 0 ℃ to + 70℃ /10% to 80% RH(no condensation)
Storage Temperature/Humidity: -10℃ to + 80℃ /5% to 90% RH(no condensation)
Before attempting to use this unit,please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
1) Main unit No.1 Sender,Main unit No.2 Receiver.
2) Two pieces of 5V Power Supply.
3) A pieces of IR transmitter and a pieces of IR receiver.
4) User’s Manual.