Shenzhen Yunzuo Electronics Co., Ltd.
Audio Extractor,4K Hdmi Audio Extractor,Digital Hdmi Audio Extractor,HDMI Audio Extractor
Audio Extractor is a HDMI device that can extract the audio from HDMI signal. The audio can be out to optical / toslink / fibre coaxial or R/L 3.5mm. So you can connect to your sound system, earphone headset etc. We now have audio extractor with HDMI V1.4 V1.3 V2.0 support 4K@30hz 1080P 3D
Here is how to use it:
1. Keep the power off – When it comes to cabling, always make sure you have the power off to start. In most cases, if you connect and disconnect cables while the power is on for any device, you probably won`t cause any damage. But, if you keep the power off, you are 100% sure you won`t damage any of the cables while connecting or disconnecting. Leave it off so you don`t find yourself having to purchase replacement cables and devices.
2. Make sure you have the right HDMI cables – If you`re the minimalist type and have that ancient cable from several years ago, make sure you have a high-speed HDMI cable. Also, keep in mind you`ll need 2 cables – one for input, and one for output.
3. Check that you have the right audio cables – you can output SPDIF (Sony/Phillips Digital Interconnect Format) using toslink fiber optic audio cables or digital audio coaxial RCA cables, or output analog using 3.5 mm stereo cables.
Connect all cabling – Depending on your setup, connect the HDMI cables and the audio cables.
4. Connect the power cable – Now that all the other cabling is connected, connect the power. If you noticed you made a mistake with your other cabling, make sure to disconnect the power cable first.
5. Find the right input channels – Okay – you`ve done all the hard labor. Now it`s time to find the right input channels on the various devices you`ve connected.